I Missed My Period.....



I missed my period today. I am very scared, because Drew and I agreed that we would be better off as just “friends” so you can say we broke things off. It was really stupid and childish to be honest. 

I had been running a fever of 104, and his brother went all “crazy” on him and he felt backed into a wall and alone… I guess he felt a bit smothered too. He said he was just not happy. I don’t quite understand it, but who knows… either way, I missed my period and I am petrified… 

I have wanted a baby so badly… but I don’t want to raise a baby alone. I want to raise it with the father, as a family and he and I had sex so many times in December and during my “high risk” fertile period too. I have to wonder if my body is acting up or not, because of my Addison’s. Perhaps my period is just late. Tomorrow if it is not here, I will be taking a test to see what the results are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment