Crazy Dreams....

On the topic of crazy dreams, I have been having some very odd ones as of late.

Two nights ago, I had a dream that my daughter, who is three was on the bus going food shopping with my boyfriend and I, and we got off the bus, she was with us, but than when I looked behind us, she was not there. I remember saying in my dream how angry I was and how someone took my kid and nothing was worth it anymore. We strangely caught the person because they had withdrew all my money from the bank using my debit card, and they had cameras at the ATM and he also had used our food stamps... I was so happy to have my daughter back...

Last night, I dreamed I was pregnant 8 weeks... and I saw the ultrasound and Alex and I were very happy... It was there, and then I woke up, and it was gone. :/

Why does your body have to put you through such weird, emotionally intense dreams?

0 comments:

Post a Comment