Late...

Where oh where is aunt flow?

My period was due between Friday-Sunday, and never showed up...

So instinctively, I go and buy pregnancy tests...

I took 5 of them... I'm not pregnant according to them...


There would not be an issue, except for the fact that I've gotten my period ON TIME for the last 13 months and FertilityFriend has never let me down... I swore by it... and I am really looking forward to possibly being pregnant again, BUT the stupid tests say NOT PREGNANT and thats the last thing I want to hear...















The frustrating part is my temps have remained up... which usually indicates pregnancy, but at 18DPO still getting negatives, that is somewhat strange...

The thing that gets me is this:
There is a chart that is published on babycenter, and it shows chances of pregnancy...



Days Post
Ovulation
(DPO)
Day of 
Expected
Period (EP)
Chance of Still Being Pregnant with a Negative HPT    
Chance of NOT Being Pregnant with a Negative HPT
%  of Pregnant Women with a positive Pregnancy Test
12 DPO
EP -3
12.3%
87.8%
51%
13 DPO
EP -2
9.5%
90.5%
62%
14 DPO
EP -1
8.0%
92.0%
68%
15 DPO
Expected period
6.5%
93.5%
74%
16 DPO
EP +1
5.3%
94.8%
79%
17 DPO
EP +2
3.8%
96.3%
85%
18 DPO
EP +3
2.5%
97.5%
90%
23 DPO
EP +7
1%
99.0%
96%


I hate to say it, but looking at the above, at 18DPO, I only have a 2.5% chance of still being pregnant, and with 5 negative pregnancy tests, its likely not to happen unless I ovulated later than I think... in which case, a progesterone test would have had to confirm, but look at the previous blog for how my OBGYN thinks about progesterone... :smh: and so now I'm thinking I'm not pregnant, and aunt flow is just waiting to occur any day now...

Hopefully, if I am pregnant, I get my positive soon... My fiancee and I were kind of looking forward to pregnancy... it would complicate things in our current situations, but I really hope maybe God will bless us... and maybe my infertility is not as bad as we thought *wishful thinking*







0 comments:

Post a Comment