CD29, Spotting?

Well, this is odd...

Every time I talk about when aunt flow will pay me a visit, she always finds a way to sneak in her visit early.

I've been on 2000mg of Metformin daily, 0.05mcg of levothyroxine for my thyroid, and also am taking fertibella to aid in my wanting a child...

It is CD29 according to fertility friend, and I have had some interesting cramping all day, so I figured I would check my cervix...

My cervix is high, cervical fluid is sticky, and clumpy, and it is blood tinged. Am I spotting on CD29? Wow!

We shall see, tomorrow, if aunt flow pays her visit on CD30. Or if my body is playing tricks on me again. I've been tired lately, worn down since CD26, and I have horrible acne breakouts, with a BFN for pregnancy...

I had my transvaginal ultrasound on 6-30-2012, and that was interesting. When the Endocrinologist reviews these results, I will post another blog about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment