MFM Consult


So... today, I saw one of the MFM Docs at Hillcrest. The guy I saw is Dr. Rajabi. It was my initial MFM consult; This doctor I didn't really like/agree with, but I tolerated. He tried to fight me on getting a MaterniT21 Plus test, and said it was for 35 and older, and I quickly told him he was wrong, and I would gladly pay out of pocket for the test that tests for trisomies, as well as the sex chromosomes due to my high risk. He scheduled my nuchal translucency scan, and he put a referral into genetics. I will ask again at my next appointment for the MaterniT21 test, because I feel it is better to be safe than sorry with my medical history. Here is the plan thus far for management of my high risk pregnancy. Keeping in mind, this can change as I progress and if other complications come up (which hopefully none do).





0 comments:

Post a Comment