Dating Ultrasound

Today, I had my dating ultrasound which, surprise surprise, a woman with my issues DOES actually know their conception date, even though the doctors thought I was crazy, and it matched my date of conception. 

They said because of my history and having PCOS, that they just needed one on file to be 100% sure that my due date was June 15th, especially with needing to be induced. I thought "OK, that makes sense" and went along with it, because I wanted to see my baby again.

It turns out, when you only see your boyfriend once or twice a month, and know EXACTLY when you did the deed as a result, that even doctors don't believe you, so they have to confirm the dates matched. 

Of course, the dates did match, and I was given the due date of June 15th 2017, but there was talk of induction at 38 or 39 weeks pregnancy, and will see how things continue to progress before we get there.

Anyway, here is photos from today's ultrasound :)



Not the best photos, I'll admit, but it was my baby developing nonetheless, at 8 weeks 6 days.


The ultrasound report; I admit, I was very giddy to see the word "viable" put there :)

My next appt is on 11/22 to see MFM, a doctor named Dr. Rajabi. I'll be sure to update :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment