A Bit Of Our Life...

I wanted to share with you all some of my most recent updated photos.

We generally get them done, if possibly, once each season. So we have Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall Sessions. Our last family session was done for Gabriella's third birthday, by Photography by Autumn, in June. These lovely photos were done by Puzzle Piece Photography by Michayla Chasse, and they came out amazing.

It is so true, that through a child's eyes, you can see everything better. Children have a way of bringing people closer together. It of course, does not come with a manuel  but in the end, at the end of the day, our children are what we live for. I am so blessed to have my daughter, and hope that sometime soon, I can add to my wonderful family.













Thank you for allowing me to share with you a brief portion of our life, and our family.

*baby dust to all*





0 comments:

Post a Comment