2 Months, And Nothing...

Well... I suppose kicking aunt flow out of town was what did the trick...
All jokes aside, this is the struggle we face with PCOS. I was regular for 4 months, and than out of no where, no visits from aunt flow. I'm NOT pregnant. I  have been checked many times. I decided to really tell what my charts are doing, I needed to merge them back together...

This is what it looks like currently:


This is very frustrating. You can see that we have not been TTC for a while, we kind of gave up and decided to take a break. I was sick and tired literally, between college, working 2 jobs, and cleaning the house and taking care of my child, and Alex started his new job at Alpine Access and Gamestop, so we have been fairly busy, but I must admit, I miss snuggle time. I'm thinking of spicing things up...

I have an Endocrinologist Appointment on 10-22 at 8am, and a high risk OBGYN appointment at 2pm on 10-22. At both, I am going to discuss the options of Provera so that I can get my period, and either Clomid/Femera or Vitex.

Everything I have read said do not take Vitex with Clomid or Femera, so I am obviously not going to do both. I wonder if Vitex is a more natural route.

0 comments:

Post a Comment