Where do we go from here?





So, on my last post, which was 9-11-2013, I talked about my relocating to Ohio, and talked about my round #2 of Clomid...

Yeah, that Clomid round failed... I didn't ovulate...

So where does that take us now?

We have the choice of one more cycle, or we can save for IUI or IVF...

With everything my fiancee and I are going through, and with having to save for our wedding, we have decided that we will have to hold off a bit on "TTC" now that doesn't mean we won't be having sex, but that means we won't be actively going "Oh we have to do this and this and this and this" because its bad for the stress...

We also decided that were just going to have fun with it... because for a long time, its been "lets have sex and make a baby" for lack of better words...

So. the big question is where does that leave us now with this blog?

I will still post updates regularly. About my health, PCOS, MTHFR, ect. ect. but I won't be focusing on TTC as much. I will still chart, but no more Clomid cycles, or fertility treatments...

So, I'll still be around :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment