A bit of an update....

I am a bit past due with this update but I figured I would be able to do it now for my readers to know what's been going on...

January was a really rough month for my family and I and I didn't ovulate. I won't lie I was quite bummed out about that. Especially using all the methods I have been using. (OPKS Ovusense Mira and BBT) 

I didn't ovulate in February either. I also didn't have a period and so Dr. Nash prescribed me Provera.


I took Provera for 10 days but strangely by the 5th day my period started on its own.

Andrew did his semen analysis. We get the results for that soon and I'll post an updated blog once they're in. 

I also got my HSG or 'Bubble Test' as they call it and it looked wonderful. So everything is normal there.

After Andrews results come in, I meet with Dr. Nash again and will post another update with regards to the plan. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment