SOLE Custody and a bit of an Update

<3 Little Man
Me and My Sissy!
I got awarded SOLE custody of my son today! This makes me super duper happy! I knew that if I kept strong, and kept fighting and advocating for him, AND I got a PAID attorney, that I would get what I wanted.









I am happy, I just hope that Matthew abides by his visitation schedules, and does what is best for little man, and we can continue to both heal and move toward a healthy coparenting relationship, for our son. (Right now its far from that point)




Me and Holden! Besties!
My friend Chase!
Also, this month, we went to Chase's first birthday! My friend DJ's sister Rachel. Chase is such a ham, and he is only a few months behind Lucius!  Lucius also got to meet Holden, which is DJ and his girlfriend Natasha's kid.

AND we moved into a big boy carseat! Don't worry, we're still rear facing! I am actually one of those moms who believe in extended rear facing for as long as I possibly can, because research shows that their little necks cant support their head yet and is still developing.











I love my sissy!
Mommy, Sissy and I!
We also enjoyed the last relatively warm summer day by backpacking on mommy's back!

I am thinking about getting Lucius his first haircut, because he really needs one, but I am not quite ready to do it yet. I love his little curls on the back of his hair, and his "helmet" hair that he gets.






Exploring!
He loves the park!


Anyway, here are

some photos.


























He will ALWAYS be mommy's baby boy! Look at that hair haha!



























0 comments:

Post a Comment