39 Weeks! Induction Day!


Wow! It is finally here! I cannot believe that we reached 39 weeks. I have so much mixed emotions because it is the last time I'll be a mama to one child, I'll soon have two kiddos! My daughter is my world, and soon I'll have another world to give to my son! I cannot believe we've made it here. This pregnancy has been so full of many emotions. I felt alone, felt scared, felt happy, felt elated, felt worried, sad, pretty much every emotion out there, but were here. Baby Lucius will be here soon! As I write this blog, it is 6/8/2017 after midnight by maybe two to three minutes, and we leave the house for the hospital in the next few hours. I'll post updates when I can, but I'm so happy that we got to this point! But I am nervous and scared too! I know I'll be in good company. My sister Felicia is here, and Matt will be by my side, and then I have my doula and my photographer coming too! Gabby is staying at her best friends house while we're in the hospital until after the baby is born, because she won't understand why mommy is in pain, and it will be too much for her. Anyway, here is my last update before Lucius gets here!




We're Ready for you, Lucius.


<3


Your daddy loves you very much, no matter what happens between him and I, please always remember that, little man.


My last belly picture. <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment