Belly Progression - 14 to 17 Weeks


14 weeks 
12/15/2016


Time is flying. I am 15 weeks 2 days today. 
I bet by 20 weeks, I am huge like I was with Gabby haha. The interesting thing is, I dont gain with any pregnancy. I lose. I am down to 233.2 today. Thats over 20lbs lost and I aint even trying haha. It just means after the baby is born, my goal of 190 is more realistic. Its crazy to think about though because I struggled to lose weight before pregnancy and now its just falling off haha.


I wish my belly would round out 
I hate having this B shaped belly...
Anyway.... 16 weeks.



17 weeks today. Almost halfway there.
Still havent felt baby move yet. 
3 weeks to 1 month for Gender Reveal.
3 weeks to 1 month for Anatomy Scan
3 weeks to 1 month for Fetal Echo
3 weeks until 20 weeks. The halfway mark.
Lots to do in the next month.
Oh yeah... And I got lots of stretch marks appearing haha. I dont really know how that makes me feel. It still seems so unreal to me.... Almost like I am dreaming.
I wonder if my B belly will ever go away lol.
Oh yeah... I am 230.2lbs. Which means I have lost 25lbs roughly. Hopefully I can keep it off lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment