12/29/17 - Emergency OB Appt

So... I couldn't pee... like, at all in the last 24 hours...So I found myself in my regular OB office where I met with my OB, Dr. Yoder-Katsuki, for a routine visit, and my inability to pee. I thought I either had a bad UTI, or was badly dehydrated. I ended up having to get cathed at this appointment, which was so much fun *rolls eyes* and they still only could get 100cc of urine, amber color, which meant I had to be dehydrated. They dipped the urine, and there was glucose (no surprise, I am a diabetic) and protein in my urine, and ketones, and so they said I was dehydrated, to go home, drink water, and if it didn't resolve within 24 hours to go to the ER. Thankfully, it resolved, and all was well.

Today, I also had a 3D 4D Ultrasound through 4D Sneak Peak of Cleveland, at 16 weeks. We re-confirmed the gender of the baby, though everyone has to wait to find out what it is until 20-24 weeks when we do the photo reveal. 

Baby was stubborn, as it has been in every imaging thus far. I also got re-assurance that baby was growing just fine, and doing well. We will be going back for 1 or 2 more 3D 4D Sessions, around 32 weeks-36 weeks.

See my next post for those photos ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment