Surgery for Endometriosis....

So today was the big day for me... I had surgery...
I am in a lot of pain, but they did find Endometriosis.
She said that she has done whats called an "ablation" which basically should get rid of the Endometriosis...
But that because I cannot treat/supress the Endometriosis, that I have a high risk of it growing back.
She said it was on my Left and Right Uterosacral Ligaments.

Here are some photos for enjoyment...
In case you've ever wondered what your woman insides look like... 
these are also labeled...

I was officially diagnosed with Stage I Endometriosis...
I will have a follow up with Dr Tan in the new year to see how I am handling things.
As I've said, I am in a lot of pain, and I am not handling the pain well...
I think I underestimated how much you use your abdominal muscles... heh
My best friend Brian is spending the night watching me to make sure nothing happens to me post-op...
He's seriously a God Send to me...
But for now, back to sleep I go...










0 comments:

Post a Comment