Updates... Updates...



So it has been a few weeks since I've blogged, and figured I would update some stuff on here so that it is less confusing in my journey.

When I last blogged, Chuck and I were going to be getting "married"
We were not going to be legally getting married, because he was still married legally to his ex Jeannette but we were going to have a promissory ceremony, where he would officially propose to me, and where we vowed to remain faithful to each other, and we also had a getaway, much like a honeymoon...

And we did indeed tell everyone we were married...
It caused quite the uproar on facebook (LOL)

Well, that did indeed happen, and it was an amazing time in my life... in our life...


And that day was probably one of the most memorable in my life... 
And we did have an AMAZING getaway...

We went to Bellemere Suites in Perrysburg, Ohio, and we had a very romantic time...
We danced under the stars in moonlight, we watched a sunrise, a sunset, shared a couple shower together, we had intimate moments by a fireplace, in a hot tub, and an in suite pool in our room, and we enjoyed time at Calahari as well... and it was AMAZING, but then reality hit...



The Reality is...

Chuck has gone away... and he won't be back for a long while...
This was something we both had to face... together...
It tore our relationship apart in many ways, and had me questioning and affected trust...
He was involved in a case of a minor claiming he touched her and in Ohio, it is their word against yours, they do not require proof.

He took a plea bargain on October 1st for a plea of guilty to rape and gross sexual imposition... he does not have the child specification and does not have the sexually violent predator specification as the others in the case do. He felt he had no chance, and stopped looking at the entire situation and fighting it, and looked at time and a chance of a life again... 

Sentencing occurred on October 30th, and he was sentenced to 11 years mandatory, 16 years max, and has to register as a Tier 3 Sex Offender. He claims he will be appealing this, but only time will tell what is going to truly happen.

Regardless of what happened, I have to do what is best for my daughter and I.
And so, I had to let him go... romantically...
I told him that I would always still love him, that would never change, and I would do what I could to try to support him on the outside, but that I had to move on with my life too...

And that is what happened...
I moved on with my life...



And in doing so, I felt myself have much more sanity back...
Much more peace of mind...
Much more clear thinking...
Much more happier...

So that's my update right now...
There will surely be more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment